Monday 7 April 2008

Ten Things I know

As per the Trudsters request (Am I allowed to call you that?)LOL ,here are 10 things that i know that come to my mind right now

1.Quality is best over quantity especially when it comes to friends

2. I need to go to bed earlier

3.Honesty IS the best policy (mostly)

4.Black is my safe colour

5.If its sounds too good to be true,it usually is

6.What goes around ,comes around

7.We need to savour every precious moment with our loved ones

8. I have a sweet tooth (and evidence to prove it)

9.Material possessions don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things

10.Life is too short to sweat the small stuff

...and so this post doesn't go picless (my own word) here is an old one

Luv
Kaz
xoxox

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Trudster is a-ok. Black is definitely my safe colour too. I think I wear something black every day, if the pants aren't black the top will be!