Saturday 5 April 2008

Blogland Boldness!



Okay Therese..you got me by passing on the dare by Soozadoo .I have been seeing this going on in blogland a bit lately where you post a pic of yourself.Its a showing of us mums who always hide behind the camera and use it as the perfect excuse as to why we have hardly any pics of ourselves.How convenient that is LOL

Well here i am today.I took one of myself but the angle managed to display a very prominent double chin (which of course is really not there) so i asked my son to take one.Now maybe I am cheating by changing it to black and white but if Sheye with all her talent is allowed them so am I hehe.Please note i haven't been to the hairdresser for 4 months (seriously) I cut my own fringe and have to get there real soon

On a side note I am so happy to have my boy back from school camp.He was VERY homesick and we missed him so much

Also I have a job.*Squeals* Certainly far from a flash one but i dont care.I will write more in an up and coming post.I only found out yesterday and wont start for a couple of weeks.

Cheers
Kaz

6 comments:

handinhandaus said...

Yeah, go Kaz!! Haircut or not you are beautiful Kaz!!

Congratulations on the job!

Georgie said...

Now everyone can see where your kids get their happy smiley faces from (I already knew that :P)
And big congratulations on the job you go girl!!!
xxx

Jodie said...

That is a gorgeous pic of you Kaz! Hayden did a great job :o)

Jodie xx

Sue J said...

Oh, where do I start with my congratulations? Firstly, I'm stoked that this challenge is letting me see so many gorgeous friends, love this pic, you look beautiful and the b&w is very classy :)

And then I nearly joined you in squealing about your job - that is FANTASTIC Kaz, I am so happy for you. :) Glad you have your darling boy back home and love the amazing face paint on the girls too - what an incredible job, did they have to sit still forever? Wow, lots of news in your life - very exciting
xxxxx

Sussanah said...

Well Done!

Kaz said...

Thanks Ladies.You are all too nice xox

Sue..Yes they sat still for a while especially Kayley.The official photographer sat and waited to take their pic and said she looked like a dummy as she wasnt flinching one little bit