Saturday 26 April 2008

A little catching up

This is just a bit of a scattered catch up.These school hols have been busy

Last week we had the inlaws stay which was a nice catch up.I also took the kids to the movies on Tues to see the Dr Seuss movie.It was actually better than i expected and i didnt fall asleep LOL.On Thursday the kids and I went to see High School Musical on Ice which they have been anxiously awaiting.It was fantastic and we all enjoyed it.

This week I have spent 4 days in training for my new job and luckily my mum is back from holidays and helped me out looking after the kids.My Aunty Eileen (and my Uncle)who we rarely see as they have lived in QLD have been staying with my parents and my girls are just in love with my aunty and didnt leave her alone

My job is nothing flash and will be 7 to 8 hr night shifts (bar any extra shifts I pick up)which suits me as it means it doesnt affect the kids at all.I can sleep when they are at school and i'm not someone who needs loads of sleep.If i was to get a permanent part time job I would be stuck in all the school holidays but now although i may be tired in the school hols ,we will manage .I am so thrilled to have a job after many months of searching daily and applying for all sorts of jobs all to no avail.I know this job will be so good for me not to mention the much needed pay.This will mean i will need to be even more organized to fit everything in and no more late nights on the computer.Mind you I was up the night before my first day really crook and only got a couple of hours sleep.I just couldnt miss my first day so battled through and took the bucket in the car with me and I survived.

Anyway,here is a pic on my 3 on the way to see HSM



Luv
Kaz
xoxo

No comments: