Saturday 15 March 2008

Cupcakes and other bits




We made cupcakes today.No shock there.We tend to make them a bit but havent made a batch since our holidays so well overdue.Felt like some colour today so here we have it.Lauren and i iced (she did most of them while I had fun mixing up colour) and Kayley was the decorator.These wont last long.Oh and we made fairy wands too but sorry no pic

Lauren also attended the district swimming carnival this week and came third in her race.Yay Lauren!

Hayden and Lauren both had seperate visits to the Dentist this week.Lauren is all good but Hayden will be going back in 2 weeks to have a tooth removed (a baby one).I think i am dreading that more than he is

Thats it for now.
Cheers
Kaz

4 comments:

Sue J said...

Hi Kaz :)

These look so yummy! Sounds like you and the girls had lots of fun and even more eating ;) I bet your little chefs would just LOVE what we made this morning - I will post some pics for you.

Congratulations to Lauren - you are a very fast fish :) And need to confess I make Andrew take the girls to the dentist because I am the biggest baby in the whole family ;) Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for Hayden.
xxxxx

Georgie said...

Yuuuuuuuuuum they look amazing you clever chick!!!!!
Yay to Lauren too! And good luck with the dentist....

Kaz said...

Thanks Ladies..Eyes off the purple ones G.I know you want them LOL

Cheers
Kaz

Georgie said...

Pmsl Kaz, Angus wore bunny ears at kindergym today, there was 1 set of purple ones in the whole basket, yep he chose them.
The world is one big purple conspiracy against me I tell ya! xxx