Tuesday 26 February 2008

Kayleys Special News

It was Kayleys news day today.The subject was a family photo.Now as i am usually the one taking the pics (or trying to), family pics of the 5 of us are not easy to come by.Sad i know and we must make the effort to get some.I am also slack at printing photos.They seem to just stay on the computer or when i do order them ,Lauren quickly scraps them

Anyway, last night I was searching everywhere for a pic for Kayles to take.Found one on the computer but our printer was low on ink so that was a no go.I suggested she take one of the 3 kids together but she really wanted one with mum and dad, of course

I have a photobook that i ordered through a Snapfish promotion .Its is filled with pics of the kids,and also has one of Jase and I , all printed on paper in the style of a book. I told Kayley if she took care of it,she could take that.I put a bookmark on the page for her to show

In the very last page of the book is the pic I have to the left on my blog...My 3 children all in pink with pink balloons.It takes up the whole page.I love this pic for its obvious sentiment as that was the day of Avas farewell

On the way home from dancing this afternoon Kayley told me that she turned to that last page and told the class the story of Ava .This was totally out of the blue.I dont know quite how to describe the way it made me feel.I was surprised but very touched, as I know Sheye would be too.I felt proud of her and happy that 20 little children today were able to hear in a childs words how Ava's memory lives on

Love Kaz
xox

6 comments:

Vanessa x said...

Hey Kaz ~ I hope you don't mind me commenting but this freaked me out a little......

Yesterday (tuesday), was Kara's day for show and tell. She took some pink crystals and some pictures she has of Ava. She wanted to share with her classroom Ava's memory and when I collected her, the teacher said I should be very proud, as she gave an excellent 'presentation'.

Such a coincidence ~ I had to comment!

x

Kaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaz said...

That was my deleted comment above.I just did a huge typo

Wow that is a coincidence!

Georgie said...

That's so beautiful Kaz! We are the same with family photos, took some on my birthday finally, buy you're like me they just sit on the computer I must check out Snapfish!
And thanks for the birthday wishes and wishes and wishes and wishes you crack me up!!!
G xxx

Sue J said...

Kayley clearly not only has a gorgeous big big smile, but a gorgeous big big heart to match :) :) :) Love how unexpected and genuine it obviously was - sweet girl, so touching.
xxxxx

Kaz said...

Thanks Guys xoxox

G..you are most welcome LOL