Wednesday 13 February 2008

What we've been up to


Havent really had much to report.We are just back to all the normal stuff

Kids are settling back into school.Homework has started.Kayley is back into her dancing .She does ballet/jazz/tap and has also been selected for troupe.All 3 kidlets are doing acrobats this year and 2 lessons in and they love it

Last night we had 3 seperate "Meet the teacher" interviews.

Today at school Kayley received an award for her bookwork and had to show everyone her bookwork at assembly.All that nice colouring in is paying off .I asked her was she shy and it was a definate "no" LOL

We had our swimming carnival today for primary and Lauren achieved first place for age 50m freestyle and 3rd place for Junior 50m backstroke. So pleased she gets in there and gives it her best as not that many kids seem to enter those races at her age

Ive been listing on ebay (need to fund up and coming winter clothing purchases for the kids) and have some fluey thing happening at the moment that i would like to get rid of LOL.Even though i have all 3 at school now i have not had one moment to be bored as yet..there is always something to be done

I am hoping to get back into the workforce this year.I had a group interview lined up for this friday after surviving all the online tests but its been postponed and we have to wait to hear when the interviews will be.I just want the job and not the process that comes with it. I'd like a job that allows me to still be around for the kids.I can work school hours and/or evenings and reasonable pay would be nice too.I dont ask for much do i ? LOL

Cheers
Kaz
xoxox

2 comments:

Sue J said...

Hi Kaz :) I am enjoying discovering the world of blogs and it's so lovely to catch up with your news and of course to see your gorgy kids. Wow, little Miss K is a big schoolgirl, that's a headspin! Looks like she's settling in so well. Congrats to Lauren on her swimming and good luck to you with the job hunt. Have you considered an office job with a school? I know that it is so utterly convenient working school hours/school terms - no childcare worries ;) I know you'll find something and make it all work somehow - that's a Mum's speciality, isn't it? LOL Hope to keep in better touch this year, thanks for being patient with me sweetie
love
Sue
xxxxx
PS Your poem for Ava is just beautiful.

Kaz said...

Oh Sue!!!!I was so so thrilled to read your post.Sooo good to hear from you.Hope you and your gorgeous family are all well.I think of you often and was saddened to think we may have lost touch

Would love a job in a school office but dont know if i'm that lucky LOL

Take care and pop in anytime
Luv
Kaz
xoxox