Monday 25 February 2008

Gifts Of Love

The best gifts of all are those that cost very little, if anything at all.....made lovingly by those we love

My girls are always making me things and yesterday was no different..Lauren was trying out her crimper.This girl just love anything "crafty".She is so much like i was at her age

Kayley loves giving me flowers..even this morning on the way to school she picked off a bit of potato vine for me.LOL Yesterday i received a beautiful array of ELLO flowers.They just kept coming

Luv
Kaz
xoxo

2 comments:

Sue J said...

I am so with you there Kaz - the only thing I ever insist on for birthdays or Mother's Day is a homemade card :) Girls just love making stuff, don't they - our house is overflowing with "creations" (and I use the term "creation" very generously LOL) The Ello flowers look great altogether.

Btw, love that Kayley talked about Ava at S&T - it's nice that the message ripples not just with Sheye and us, but with a whole new generation. :)

Kaz said...

Thanks Sue.I so agree about the new generation.As well as being so special that the memory is carried on, it helps to educate them on this sad topic