Sunday 24 February 2008

My Man Hayden

Well we have just had a quiet weekend.Ive been a bit crook so just plodding along
Took some pics of Hayden in some new gear that arrived earlier in the week and will snap up this opportunity to post.He's not a poser like Kayley so we dont get pics of him as often.He tends to hide from the camera.I cant believe he will be 11 this year and after next year will be in high school.I need a pause button now please.








Oh and one more pic I took this morning to email to friends of Jase.He stays on a property with his brother occasionally and the property owners sent these hats back with Jase for the kids.How sweet! Kayley prefer to wear hers backwards..she puts on my sunnies and runs around saying "hey DUDE" with these crazy poses .You just have to be there to see how funny it is




Luv
Kaz
xoxox

1 comment:

Sue J said...

Oh wow, how grown is Hayden all of a sudden! :-O There's something about grade 5, suddenly they're the big kids on campus LOL - or in Amy's case, still little but thinking big ;) Kate always seemed more than ready and more than big enough for the next step IYKWIM, but I can still carry Amy comfortably on my hip, how on earth can she be off to high school in less than 2 years....

Btw, this blog thing is great at keeping up with each other's news :)