Tuesday 25 December 2007

Twas the night before Christmas

...when all through the house.Not a creature was stiring,not even a mouse

NOT IN THIS HOUSE LOL

My kids were sooo excited last night..just busting with anticipation of the old fella visiting in his red suit.Hayden couldnt get to sleep and had been in bed a couple of hours trying his hardest and he started to get upset with frustration.I layed down with him and he eventually went off.I do all the normal things us mums do up late on Xmas eve and am just about to log off the computer at 1am and head off to bed when Kayley appears

"Mum!!! Santas been.I can see presents ..even a bike".I tell her he must have just been or maybe its just shadows she has seen but she better hop into bed with me and go straight to sleep.I was thinking if shes with me then at least she wont go out and start opening.At 2am she is still awake,way too excited to sleep.I put her back in her own bed.I think she went to sleep..not sure LOL

THEN... at exactly 3am I wake to all 3 kids in the area where Santa had left his stash.The light had been switched on and they were VERY excited.I tell them it still the middle of the night and they must go back to bed.Hayden goes back to sleep.The girls get into bed together and i hear them muttering away.Im pretty certain they never went back to sleep.I told them we could start opening at 6am so of course they pop their heads in to check the time a few times after that." Is it time yet ?"

Soooo I joked that I think some sedation is required next year LOL I was exhausted before the day had started.Its all worth it though

Luv Kaz
xoxox

3 comments:

Georgie said...

Oh Kaz that is hilarious (cos it wasn't me!!!!)
I thought 6:15am was bad......
Merry Christmas anyway!!
Georgie xxx

Georgie said...

Oh Kaz that is hilarious (cos it wasn't me!!!!)
I thought 6:15am was bad......
Merry Christmas anyway!!
Georgie xxx

Kaz said...

LOL G Hope you and your gorgy family had a great one too xoxo