Monday 10 December 2007

A Sad Goodbye

Laurens best friend had her last day of school on friday and was headed straight off for Victoria (about 12hrs away).They are both finishing Yr 2 this year and have been close friends since kindy.They have been counting down the days and then eventually the hours they had left together. I know its life but it was heartbreaking to hear them talk about being best friends forever and how much they love each other.My girl smiled and hugged goodbye keeping a brave face so as not to make it harder for her friend.Then when we got to the car there were tears and lots of them.She has plenty of other friends but she hasnt been herself and didnt want to go to school today.We will still have contact by phone,letter and email but I guess its not the same is it?I'll just do my best to keep her positive

Luv Kaz
xoxo

No comments: