Monday 10 December 2007

LUSH

My girls discovered the Lush shop and are in love LOL

We were walking to the fruit market on Saturday and being busy with Xmas shoppers we had trouble parking.This market is within a shopping centre and we must have spent a good half an hour trying to find a parking spot hence not getting a close one.Well, it worked out well as we walked past Lush and I have always wanted to take my girls there but one of those things I havent gotten around to doing.

OMG how they loved it.We came home with some goodies and a brochure that Lauren has been drooling over ever since.She already has her birthday present picked out and its not until October

I think she summered it up by saying this about 6hrs after we had been there."Mum i so love that shop.I cant stop thinking about it"

Luv Kaz
xoxo

No comments: