Friday 18 May 2007

Scooter Days

Thought I would share this part of our day

One day some 3 months ago Kayley asked me could she ride her scooter into the school where we go to pick up Hayden and Lauren each day.Im sure I normally would have just said no but this wasnt just any ordinary day.It was the day after Avas passing (the beautiful daughter of an amazing lady I know via an online mums group)


My answer was "Yes,if you want to ride your scooter sweetie..you ride it"

We put it in the boot and parked far enough away for her to have a good ride. We have since done this nearly every weekday.Kayley loves it and is quite a little terror on 2 wheels.Im sure people step to the side when they see her coming for fear they will be knocked out LOL

Thank You sweet Ava...for helping us to appreciate the little things and not let the opportunity pass us by
Love Kaz
xoxo



1 comment:

Jodie said...

Kayley is just so sweet! You are such a lovely mum Kaz!

BTW, You have been tagged!!! Read my latest post for details...