Wednesday 16 May 2007

Listening

Do you ever have those days when the kids just seem to have trouble "listening" or rather just doing what they are told and you feel like tearing your hair out.

We had one of those mornings today where I struggled to get them to do the basic things..get up,get dressed,have breaky & clean teeth..oh and not to squabble and fight LOL

As we were driving to school having left behind our house that looked like a bomb had hit despite me being up for 2 hours I decided to have a little chat." You guys have to listen to mum.I cant be asking for you to do things over and over and you have to stop the squabbling with each other ..Do you understand? I got no answer.I asked them what I had just said.They couldnt answer as you guessed it..they were not listening LOL

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day

Love Kaz
xox

2 comments:

Jodie said...

LOL Kaz! I so understand where you are coming from! They really do try you don't they? Some days are better than others though. Jodie xx

Brissiemum2 said...

Oh I hate to tell you this, Kaz but it's all down hill from here! Lol! Wait till they hit 11! Selective deafness is all the trend in prepubescant in this house! ;)