Saturday 19 May 2007

I've been tagged

Thanks Jodie

I have to respond to the following questions:

1. Four of my favourite jobs
2. Four of my favourite local places
3. Four of my favourite foods
4. Four of my favourite international places
5. Four name's of people I am tagging

1.Ive only ever had 2 jobs in my life.

Working at McDonalds from age15 whilst at school and kept it for about a year into my first proper job

Working in a bank from leaving school up until I had my second child so over 13yrs.I did everything from Junior to bank manager but my fortay was Lending.I only took this job to tide me over until I decided what I really wanted to do...so much for that idea LOL

2.Four of my fav local places.

Mmm thats hard.I would say down by the river, a local park around the corner,The 5k walking track down at the Lakes (although i never manage to drag myself down there) and a park just a bit up towards the mountains

3.Four fav foods

Gosh, sadly this will be easy Chocolate,Cake,Chicken caesar salad & chinese.Do i have to stop at 4?

4.Four international places.

I have only ever been O/seas once (half a life time ago )to Bali but i guess if i had a choice it would be

Disneyland (for my kids )
Hong Kong
Hawaii
Paris

Hayden has told me he would like to go to Japan as thats where they make Mario games LOL

5.Who am I tagging.Not sure if I'm doubling up here

K8
Theresa
Carrie
Cherie


Cheers
Kaz

No comments: