Sunday 13 May 2007

Happy Mothers Day!


Today I have spoilt with love and handmade gifts that i love so so much.My 4yr old daughter loves to colour in and does a pretty good job as you can see by the flowers on my gorgeous bag."Happy Valentines Day Mum" she said LOL.My girls just love making things

I received yummy breaky in bed and have had a nice peaceful day.What more can a mum ask for?

We will have take out tonight so looking forward to no cooking and getting into my nice new Pjs

Happy Mothers Day!

Love Kaz
xoxxox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kaz, nice blog! What gorgeous presents! Gee K can really colour in so well!

Unknown said...

sorry forgot to sign my name! Mandy xxx

Jodie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day and got very spoilt Kaz! You deserve it though hon! Jodie xxx