Friday 6 June 2008

June already?

Oh My goodness.I cant believe its half way through the year already.Obviously,I am behind in blogging.Still getting used to working life and trying to keep my house from becoming a bomb site and the family fed and clean LOL

Well I have 2 days off now so really looking forward to that.Since working nights shift..I so appreciate the nights i get to sleep in my bed.Its pure bliss.Who would have thought something you do normally without a second thought can now be so appreciated.

Have a few exciting things happening this month.My gorgeous girl is turning 6.We aren't doing the party thing this year but are just going to the zoo for the day.Kayley is mad on animals so will love that.I also have a 20year high school reunion..One word..Scary! LOL.Lauren has a couple of parties on for 2 of her good friends..A build-a-bear one and Ice skating.Her bestie Gen is also coming up from Mildura to stay also.

Now for some catch up pics

Dressing up for the schools education week"Superkid Parade"


Kayley is her Zebra Pjs that she LOOVVES


Happy Sunday ..My fav day of the week





Cheers
Kaz

No comments: