Monday 30 June 2008

My beautiful girl is 6 plus lots of catch ups

I have had lots happening and lots of pics to share

OMG where to start? A couple of weeks ago (the week before Kayleys birthday) we went to Taronga Zoo.My animal mad girl was busting to go there for her birthday and we were busy the next 3 weeks so if we didnt go this day we wouldnt have got there.Problem was the weather looked a bit dodgy and Jase was very wary about going .I vowed that unless is was pouring..we were going.I bought 4 cheap umbrellas on the way.The weather was not good LOL.It was very cold,windy and mostly raining.The wind blew my unbrella inside out which was a cack.We made the most of it and of course she still had a ball.Not even absent zebras (which are her fav) monkey and gorillas would dampen her spirits

Before we left.Yes she raided my lipstick LOL




The giraffes..My fav.The backdrop to where these gorgeous animals are situated is stunning in real life.A definate tourist must see






Hayden,Kayley and Lauren






Birthday pics



I bought her a good outfit which she liked and i thought shed wear it out to dinner but she chose to leave on her Hannah Montanna gear which she loves LOL


All she wanted for her birthday was a bunch of fresh flowers and a photo album with her zoo pictures in it.She wanted pics of every animal LOL.She did get a bit spoilt with other things though.She chose some lillies and the florist added some daisies in.They are still in her room and its day 9.we have been changing the water and trimming them.There was loads of buds so she has been able to watch them bloom.They only cost me $10 so worth every cent





All her gorgeous hair stuff and jewellery is from Lisa of Giggle'N'Groove.I was lucky enough to be the winner of a box of bling when i placed an order .It is all very much loved here.Kayley has worn it all at every opportunity.Cant speak highly enough of the service and product.Due to my lack of photography skills i can promise its even nicer in real life.




Kayley on her way to her first dancing estoddford.Didnt get a chance to get a pic in her costume..She came home with a "first" ribbon





My new classes.Kayley took this pic late one arvo just before dark in the backyard.Do I look intelligent? LOL


My dear friend Deb and I at our 20 Year highschool reunion.What a blast!.Was so great to catch up with everyone.Deb came down from QLD and we have been friends for over 30yrs.




Beautiful Corey Boy!. Just had to share this pic that was taken today.I am minding Corey (who is my friend Lisas little boy) today and he is asleep at the moment.Such a gorgeous, happy, good boy.He has just turned 2 .Who said 2yr olds were terrible?




Well thats an overload of pics.Think that will do for now LOL

Cheerio for now
Luv Kaz
xox

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Hey Kaz and Happy Birthday to the beautiful Kayley.
She can't be 6, that means Charlotte is nearly 6, oh dear.
Hey I love giraffes too, there's a Georgina giraffe at our zoo (um she's a bit taller than me lol).
You look super dooper intelligent in your glasses Kaz :P
Hope all is well with you xxx