Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


Happy Mothers Day to all

I awoke EARLY to my 3 with a bundle or beautifully wrapped pressies.Handmade (the best kind) and from the Mothers Day stall at school.These included lip gloss,nail buffer,candles, windchimes and also some nice mugs I helped pick out.I will take some more pics later.I only managed one and my camera died.I did fix it (the lense needed cleaning and battery charge) but by then i was busy with other things (like cleaning up)

So here is a pic that my 5yr old daughter Kayley spent 2 nights colouring in, in her room.I just love this to bits.I knew she was up to something as she kept worrying Id see what she was doing.She loves colouring in and is quite good at it

It would have been nice to have asleep in and I did try but it wasnt going to happen.Jase cooked bacon and eggs though so that made up for it

My heart goes go out to the mums that are "missing " today. I dont know if its possible that they miss moreso today as they do everyday but i guess its another significant reminder .Hard to find the right things to say but my thoughts are with you

Luv Kaz
xoxo

1 comment:

Trudi said...

OH now that is some seriously GOOD colouring in - how gorgeous!