Saturday 9 June 2007

SISTERS!

I grew up with brothers and always though how nice it would be to have a sister

Little did i know what the future held .Last year my sister Ashley came into my life.Not in the best of circumstances but a blessing in disguise to say the least.It's certainly up there as one of the biggest shocks of my life.

This pic was taken last year on the first night we met.With a huge 22yrs between us i am easily old enough to be her mum

Ash was only 13yrs old when this pic was taken.Very hard to believe.I have to remind myself how old she is as she seems very mature for her age.We hit it off instantly..a natural rapport but i feel guilty..guilt that i dont make enough time for her.We do try to get together.We go out the 2 of us and have dinner and chat and chat.My children adore her and its no wonder why

The weeks seem to slip by and i haven't made the effort.Yes i've been busy but how long does it take to pick up the phone and say hello.

I feel like I should be making up for lost time and i'm not.I'm not taking my own advice ..as Ive put in the header of this blog.Im not taking time to stop and smell the roses

You are beautiful Ash (inside and out).I love ya!

Much Love
Kaz
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Carrie Young said...

aww Kaz, that is beautiful.
you two just look so, so alike.
x

Jodie said...

What an amazing time for you both! Ashley is beautiful! Just like you Kaz :o)

Jodie xx