Tuesday 19 June 2007

Can someone tell my kids...

...that its winter.I have tried.It was freezing here today.I pick Hayden and Lauren up from school and they have their short sleeve polos on,having taken off their jumpers sometime during the day.They make me shiver just looking at them .I had a hard time getting Lauren to even wear a jumper today.She told me she will just take it off when she gets to school LOL.I said as long as I look like I send you off to school properly.

Kayley also strips off when she gets home from preschool.Today they made vegetable soup and when i picked her up I was greeted with a cup just for me.She drew the picture below at home for me today.It is the two of us and also picked me a flower from our sparse weed garden...We do have one tree that is flowering beautifully and im not even sure what its called so thats where my flower came from.

Kayley wanted to wear her thongs up to the school to pick up Lauren and Hayden (picture rain,puddles everywhere and freezing)and when I told her she couldnt ,that she would need to wear covered in shoes she told me not to boss her around.Cheeky Devil!



Cheers
Kaz
xoxox

No comments: