Friday 8 June 2007

Rainy Days

Its been pouring down on and off since yesterday.Feels like winter is finally here as its real chilly.

Much to my dismay ,I discovered I had a big hole in the sole of my boots yesterday when the water poured in and soaked into my sock..YUK! Must get a new pair.Had to change into sneakers and Kayley asked why am I wearing my running shoes. I dont normally "do" sneakers unless Im exercising which is 'never " these days LOL (note to change that real soon before i need a new wardrobe)

This morning Miss K came in and i was already up and getting ready.She said "Mum hop back into bed, I want a cuddle.I hopped back in and wrapped my arms around her.OH..I could just do that all day

She is home from preschool today.She says she is not well but i know the real reason is she wants to spend the whole day with me.She only goes for 2 and a half hours each day so what the heck..I let her stay home

Cheers
Kaz

No comments: