Saturday 10 November 2007

Sleeping Sisters

Have had a busy week this past week and have a bit of blogging to catch up on but its late and im half asleep.So I'll just pop this pic of my girls that i took this week sleeping (In my bed mind you) Quite often one of them will end up in our bed,usually Kayley.I will wake and shes in my arms and I dont even remember her coming in.Kinda nice to wake up too.She says I move over for her but I must just do it in my sleep.Although we discourage this , when it happens we dont make a fuss.I've learnt that life can be to short to sweat the small stuff.

Anyway on this night both girls made there way into our bed and did not want to go back in their own for some reason.Now 4 in the bed doesnt quite work especially when i seem to have to share my half with them LOL.So this night I couldnt be bothered with the hassle of putting them back and just went and crashed on the lounge.I think it was about 4.30 am anyway

When I woke and went in, this was this is what i found...so cute



How to explain Kayleys attire LOL.She has a tracky jacket on.She is in love with her new Chino dress and insisted on wearing it to bed but she got a bit cold LOL.This is a pic of her earlier in her own bed when i remembered to check on her at about midnight and covered her up.Yes i probably shouldnt be lurking around with my camera at midnight but you have to capture these moments



Now lastly a pic of the beloved dress which has been worn so much this past week.Lauren has got this same dress and Kayley so wanted one as well.I think it will be a very worthwhile purchase

It turned out not to be such a short post after all.Gosh I can waffle when im tired.Nighty Night!



Luv Kaz xox

No comments: