Sunday 4 November 2007

The perfect gift~Forever Friends~


I am so fussy when i buy pressies.I will often spend ages searching for just the right thing.

Laurens best friend is moving interstate next month.They are really close and play everyday at school and have had sleepovers and will no doubt miss each other lots.We will make sure we stay in touch though.

I already have her this cute little ornamental flowerpot with pretend pink daisies that says"BEST FRIENDS" and a gorgeous card that comes with a book mark (she loves to read too) with a lovely friendship verse

I have been keeping my eye out for that something else and today i found it..a little book with the most gorgeous illustrations of 2 little girls.It s just perfectThe content goes like this~

~FOREVER FRIENDS~

To My Forever Friend

From your Forever Friend

I've been thinking about you and me
and how our friendship came to be
how long ago I hoped that we
could be forever friends

And now i look back on those days
and smile at all the little ways
we made the tough times seem okay
At times we'd laugh so hard and then
We'd catch our breath and start again
Cause having fun comes easy
when your with forever friends

Together we've shared wondrous sights
When all the world seemed still and right
And on those days when rain would fall
And life was not much fun at all
You've always been there to take my call

Life's winding roads may take us far
But if we're apart let each bright star
Remind us how blessed we are
To be forever friends

And when the stars shine down we'll see
Perhaps by fate, or destiny
A friendship that was meant to be
Forever friends


Cheers
Kaz xoxo

No comments: