Saturday 28 July 2007

My Scrapper Girl!


Lauren has fallen in love with scrapbooking.She has always loved craft and she LOVES stationary. The girl has so many notepads and fancy pens she could open up her own shop.Its funny because they are the sort of things i liked as a girl too.She would much rather be let loose in Office works than have the latest toy

Recently she gave up dancing.Was a bit sad to see her let it go after all the work she has put in.She really did enjoy it but i think in her mind it was time to move on.

She had been pestering me for ages to try and get her into a proper scrapbooking class.I have never actually put my hand to it myself although I know i could if i found the time ,so it was something that was her own idea

Anyway I got her into a class these school hols just past and OMG she absolutely loved it and filled up nearly a whole book within the following week.Next month she starts Scrapper school which is 2hrs every friday night.She cant wait.I better get my butt into gear and order some photos.They usually just sit on the computer and rarely make it into print

This pic is from about 6mths back.I havent taken many pics lately and will share this one as i came across it recently and thought how nice it was

Cheers
Kaz
xoxoxo

2 comments:

The life of Erin said...

That is such a gorgeous photo Kaz! My girls both love scrapping too..be warned it can be a very costly addiction!
Erin :)

Kate said...

Bronte wants to do scrapping as well but I haven't encouraged it at all! LOL Can't wait to see some of Lauren's pieces - can you take a photo or two?