Monday 2 July 2007

Dreams!

Thought Id share my all time fav song.I would probably have been around 8 when i first heard it.Dad loved his music and he loved it loud (he still does)and Fleetwood Mac " Rumours" album was a fav.I could listen to this over and over and still to this day i have never tired of it.It has been covered quite a bit over the years.The Corrs do a great version but the original sung by Stevie is my fav.Here is a fairly recent live version.Not quiet as good as the original.Stevie has been singing this song for 30years now




Here is a video clip.Another version by Deep Dish but with Stevies Voice.This is more upbeat.Quite like this



Cheers
Kaz
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh Kaz! I am a Stevie and Fleetwood Mac fan from way back! I love Stevie! I actually have the Deep Dish version on my Ipod :o)

Jodie xx

Kaz said...

Something else we have in common Jode .Mwah!

Cheers
Kaz