Sunday 2 September 2007

Daisy Chains

What a fun packed weekend my girls and I have had

Jase has gone away with his brother and Hayden for a boys weekend leaving us girls to do what we do best..girly stuff

The girls and I have done so much.Lea and Bai came shopping with us on Sat to one of my fav shops.We even managed to find a nice stationary shop so Lauren was in love with that and already asking when we can go back

Then we headed off to my SILS.The girls had fun playing with their cousins Kymberlie and Selena and (Aunty)Sylvia had asked us to pack our pjs in the hope that her and i would have some drinkies after (trying) to get all the girls to bed.We had chinese and they took over 2hrs to deliver.Had we of known up front we would have picked up.Anyway we had a great night but I had 1 glass of wine and I crashed on the lounge.Great company I turned out to be LOL must have been all that shopping

Today we went shopping again but this time just some groceries and then visited my parents.Was so great to see them as they have been away travelling for months and got back friday night.My brothers called in with their families so was great to see them too

We did lots of other little fun things as well.Lauren said tonight she didnt want the weekend to end

Here a pic of the girls today.Yes it was a bit to cold to go swimming which they soon discovered after pestering me to let them go in.The weather was beautiful but the water was COLD .They are here with my brothers gorgeous 8 week old Jack Russell puppy.Her name is Roxy and we could have easily brought her home.Poor thing didnt get left alone




Lastly is a pic of Kayles making Daisy chains


Love Kaz
xoxox

No comments: